- 14 DAYS
- 3 LEGS
- TRAVEL. LEARN. EXPLORE. EXPERIENCE
- ACTION BASED EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING.
- £500 GBP PER PERSON
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Team members aged 18 and over
- Nepalis living outside of Nepal or of Nepalese heritage
- Someone who loves an adventure, is ready to rough it up, is flexible and open to learning
- An individual who is okay with eating Dal-Bhat for majority of the trip and sleep in basic conditions; if you’re up for the challenge then we want you!
- Unique skills are a bonus; can you sing? Dance? Play the guitar? Football? Dodge-ball? A chess king? Story Teller? Or Ludo? Don’t forget to tell us about yourself when you send in your application!
- As much as this experience is about you and Nepal, it is also about you and the people who you will be spending the 14 days with; we love a team player!
WHAT WE WILL DO AFTER YOU APPLY
- You must submit your application by MARCH 8, 2018. You will hear back from us between MARCH 9 – MARCH 14 informing you whether you have been successful in securing a place for Tracing Nepal 2018.
- Unsuccessful applicants will also receive an email informing them of the decision made.
- Confirmed volunteers will be required to pay £100 non-refundable deposit to secure their place. If you choose to drop out of the experience after confirming then we will not be able to refund your deposit.
- We will contact you if we require anything else; CV/resume for some projects, doctors note for medical conditions etc.
- You will receive an e-mail recommending you with things to bring along for your trip.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU PAY THE DEPOSIT
- Book your international flights to Nepal
- A suitable travel insurance is strictly advised (As travelling in Nepal comes with many risks, we strongly advise team members to buy insurance for their Nepal trip)
- Make the final and full payment within eight weeks
- Make sure you have the right travel documents for your trip (VISA etc)
- Visit a nurse or a clinic for travel vaccines
- Read all the details and prepare as much as possible
- Get on the plane and get ready to Trace Nepal!
- The date for DAY 1 of Tracing Nepal is Monday 3rd of September to Sunday 16th September 2018.
- Total: £500* per team member
PLEASE NOTE: Only the non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to confirm your place once we inform you if you are successful. The remainder amount will need to be paid within eight weeks.